Immigration & Green Card Law Firm, Lawyers, Attorneys: San Franscisco Bay Area to San Jose: Readers: Please visit HILG's new Website...

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Readers: Please visit HILG's new Website...

Today I floated a new website (www.hilglaw.com) and would like readers to visit it and tell me what they think; I was going for 'simple' as well as informative. site was designed by very good guys I found a designer Los Angeles web design I'd also like to know if I should add my 66 articles on this blog (the older ones are purely immigration law related articles and can be quite interesting and informative to read). These older 'blogs' were specifically written not to be a "how to" but to give non practitioners an insider's view, some true insight, of what the USCIS (formerly INS) and those at the U.S. Consulates are really thinking and looking for.

Thank you.

No comments: